Friday, January 14, 2011

" Things That My Friend Need To Know About Me "


~ Its Me ~


~ My Late Grand Father and Mother ~



 ~ My Family ~

Hallo Friends.....How are you guys.. You all can call me Elly,  I am 21st years old.. this how you want to know me better... I am a veer cool person and can make a joke with friends and family, but I also a very sensitive person and I very hardworking people when some one gift me a job.. I also like to watch Harry Potter, Kung fu Panda, Toy Story, and all the rest movie.. When I free I love to listen the songs like English song example like Justin bieber, M2M, S club7, hindi songs, malay songs like Siti Nurhaliza, Misha Omar, Alif Aziz and all the rest, and I also love reading book anything book I read, and I got my new hobby like to go Wall Climbing with family and friends..  I love my family and freinds verry much and I cannot see my family and friends sad cause I also touch when look my lovely family and friends like that..
                                  Thats all about me and you all need to know... Salam :)


No comments:

Post a Comment